1. Welcome to the “Connecting Videos” website (the “Website”). The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Connecting Videos” refers to, a company organized under the laws of the England and Wales, and its subsidiaries. The term “you”, “yourself”, and “Purchaser” refers to the individual, and all legal entities associated with the individual, who views this Website and/or purchases the services and products offered by the Website. This Website, and all services and products you may purchase from us are conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, without modification (the “Agreement”).
By placing your order with us, you will have created a contract which is legally binding and enforceable between us and you in a court of law. Therefore, you should read this Agreement carefully. By accessing the information included in this Website, you agree you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement. We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this website and the services and products we offer, without reason, including, without limitation, for violation of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with all of the provisions set forth in this Agreement, you should not continue to view this Website, and you should not purchase any service or product from this Website or Connecting Videos representatives. We recommend that you return to this page on a periodic basis to review the current version of this Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, and without notice, to modify this Agreement, in which case your continued access to this Website, your continued access to your back office, or your continued sale of leads, will constitute acceptance of any modified Agreement.
2. The content and information on this Website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
3. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
(i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and are not under any legal disability which prevents you from entering into a binding contact;
(ii) that all of the information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete;
(iii) that you will not violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
(iv) that you will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
(v) that you will not “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written consent;
(vi) that you will not take any action which could, in our sole opinion, impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure;
(vii) you hereby acknowledge and agree that the products and services we provide to you are for entertainment purposes only and that, by their very nature, business endeavors are subject to failure due to events and circumstances beyond our control.
4. The first version of produced video will be created based on original terms and requirements specified in the FINAL SCRIPT and SCENARIO that is provided by the client. All the aspects and parts of the final script and scenario that are not clarified by the client will be decided on and applied by the “Connecting Videos” team, based on discretion and vision of the “Connecting Videos” team.
After the video is completed and reviewed by the client all the changes and revisions requested will be provided at an additional charge. The only exception is our “1st FREE of charge revision” which includes and is limited to:
-Change of text fonts/colours
-Revisions that “Connecting Videos” team evaluates as minor revisions
-Revisions that will need to be made due to a clear discrepancy from the final script and scenario
You will be charged for any reshoots or re-edits that do not meet these requirements and payment must be placed prior to the updating work or the video will not be delivered to you via email. This excludes all third party provided video(s) for editing by us. We are unable to ensure our quality of video production as we are only providing the editing service and are only able to edit per the quality of the provided video source.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to have all content of scripts, images, and video to be used in the constructed video and/or website to be approved prior to completion. Connecting Videos is not responsible for any copy right issues that may result and reserves the right to refuse any content deemed inappropriate or unacceptable.
In a period of 14 days from the date of completion and delivery of the video product, the original edited footage and project files may be deleted. Replacement of the video product due to loss by you will be considered as a new purchase and full price must be received. Any discounts will be approved by us in a written agreement by email.
5. You hereby acknowledge and agree upon purchase that you will receive the .mp4 format, and/or other agreed upon format(s), to be downloaded by you. Hosting is provided by a third party file sharing service and must be specified during the order process. You will receive the edited .mp4 file delivered via email for download and placement onto your server. The completed video production will be sent via email within 7-10 business days, unless specified otherwise.
This is based upon
a) *the actor’s availability
b) receipt of payment of the video production
c) and final approval of script.
* Actor or voice over talent selection will require a second and a third choice as the actors sometimes are removed and/or unavailable without notice to our clients.
Neither we, nor our shareholders, directors, officers, members, principals, partners, agents or employees make any representation or promises about the success that you will experience in connection with the services or products that you purchase from us, nor the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained or offered in this Website for any particular purpose, and all such information, software, products and services are offered without any warranties or promises whatsoever regarding future sales or future benefits, financial or otherwise, to you or your business. All products and services are provided to you “AS IS”.
You may supply us with specific wardrobe and prop selections for your video production. We do charge you, the client, for any wardrobe or prop purchases for your video production. The cost will be based upon the actual cost of the item and our time and effort to acquire the each item. If you supply wardrobe and/or prop(s) to us and request to have the wardrobe and/or prop(s) returned, you must supply paid return postage.
We also prohibit any and all videos to be placed for viewing on any and all pornographic websites. Violation will result in a non-refundable purchase and immediate removal of said video from the site accompanied with a $2000.00 liquidated damages fee assessed to you.
Technical support is offered through the FAQ or contact page and through the instructions provided by customer representative. If additional technical support is required the service charge will be $50.00 US Dollars for each fifteen (15) minutes of tech support. Prepayment of the first fifteen (15) minutes will be required and the additional time will then be invoiced unless otherwise stated by us. Technical support hours are flexible and confirmed with client on individual basis.
6. We hereby disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, software, products and services contained in this Website, including warranties for fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, and non-infringement. We further hereby disclaim all warranties or representations that this Website is free from viruses or other harmful components. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against all claims, law suits, damages, loss, cost or expense (including attorneys fees and litigation related expenses) arising out of the products and services we provide to you, whether such claims are brought by you, your customers, partners, associates, team participants, or distributors, except if we breach our obligation to provide such services and products. Time is of the essence for all matters set forth in this Agreement; however, notwithstanding the foregoing, we are not liable for damages resulting from delays in commencing or providing any website related services.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you, or your customers, partners, associates, team participants, or distributors, or anyone with whom you may do business, for punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with this Website, or the products or services we provide to you. In the event that we are found to have breached this Agreement, you agree that our damages will not exceed the lesser of:
i) $1,000.00, or
ii) the amount that you have paid us for services or products not received by you.
The limitations set forth in this paragraph constitute a condition precedent to our entering into this Agreement with you and to the sale of services and products to you.
7. From the date of purchase you will have 7 days for a 30 percent refund of the fully completed purchased product. Deposits for projects are non-refundable. Monies will be refunded to you via Paypal and released on the 15th day of the month following the received cancellation notice. You may cancel your contract with us only by sending an e-mail, read receipt requested, to email@example.com. Your cancellation will be effective immediately upon the date (the “Cancellation Date”) in which we receive your properly transmitted cancellation. The video will remain our property and all rights of use will only be accessible by us. Use or sale of the video and/or technologies by you is breach of this contract and you will be held liable according to this agreement.
8. Paypal is the authorized retailer of the Website. Refunds will be honored by Paypal using the same transaction type as the purchase for video(s) purchased through the website. Purchases completed by direct invoicing, will be refunded by us upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. All finished projects are licensed solely to the purchaser. A copy of the project(s) will be retained by Connecting Videos for promotional purposes. Connecting Videos will seek permission to use the project(s) as an example for public viewing. Please provide a written statement if you wish for Connecting Videos to not promote your video project and/or website.
10. This Agreement may not be modified except by us as provided in this Agreement, or by a written document signed in wet ink by us and you. This Agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of you and us, and our successors, predecessors in interest, heirs and assigns. This Agreement is fully integrated, contains the entire agreement between the parties, and fully supersedes all oral or written agreements or statements regarding the subject matter or this Agreement. You agree that England and Wales law will apply to all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement, this Website, and/or any product or service we provide to you. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales or for the adjudication of all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement, this Website, and/or any product or service we provide to you.